Thursday, June 4, 2009

The fourth Installment of the Thursday Three

Welcome back for another Thursday Three. This weeks three has a theme. Every summer I go camping in San Diego at San Elijo State Beach. There is also a tattoo shop I go to just down the street. While I'm down there I'll be getting some tattoo work done. So this week, the items I post will have something to do with my trip.

Here we go!


1.
Miniature watercolor framed Swallow,
Limited edition. Tattoo inspired.















http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25304768
Old School tattoos are my favorite. Put this on your desk at work, and add a little rebeliousness to your dreary little cubical.


2.
Vintage Lantern from IndustryLA















http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24579707
When the batteries run out on your big green Coleman Lantern. Bust out this great looking classic.
I promise, the oil for this is way cheaper than those Duracells...



3.
ORANGE OCTOPUS Metal
PENDANT NECKLACE TROPICAL OCEAN THEME














http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25697603
Octopi are fun to watch at the aquarium, and taste great in sushi. I really like the colors of this pendant.
It looks like it belongs on a 18th century map of the seven seas.


So there it is. Be sure to come back next Thursday for another go-round.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you for including us! What a cute post, and I love the octopus necklace also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MiniMod!

    I lived the mid century! Alot of your things are very familiar. My mom loved owls! And the octopus is great!

    I'll be following!

    www.JudyAGoddardArtist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy!
    brave girl, getting a tatoo! Camping at the beach sounds fun!

    [re: your question ~ I don't know of goat milk soap makers, but I wonder if you search on etsy by etsy maineteam?

    Phillips and Farmington area is a fabulous area~ love traveling up that way, too!]

    Enjoy the day!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete